4. Estar may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Website and the content of this Website from time to time, including without limitation design, text, drawings, graphics and their selection and arrangement (“Content”), including the availability thereof, at any time. Estar may alter, replace and remove any Content at any given time, and may impose limits on features and services or restrict your access to certain parts or all of the Website without notice or liability.
This website contains general information about certain products, treatments and procedures. The information on this website is not medical advice, and therefore should not be treated as such.
5. The Content is copywritten and protected under the laws of the State of Israel as well as any other applicable laws. All copyrights, ownership and any commercial, intellectual property and other rights, in and to this Website and Content are the exclusive property of Estar or their respective owners.
6. You shall not acquire any rights in and to this Website or Content. The Content, or any part thereof, may not be copied, reproduced, used, displayed, published, quoted, referred to, downloaded, distributed, transmitted or sold, in any form or media, for any use or purpose, or edited, modified, changed, altered or manipulated in any way, nor any derivative works may be created from any of the Content, without the prior written consent of Estar (or the respective owners of such rights).
7. Without derogating from the above, any and all copyright, trademark, logos, watermarks and other proprietary notices and markings displayed on this Website or embedded within the Content, including without limitation product names and company names, are registered and unregistered rights of Estar and others and may not be copied, used, removed or disabled without the prior written consent of the owner thereof.
Third Party Content
8. This Website may include links to other pages, information and websites. Such links are displayed for your convenience only; Estar neither controls nor supervises, recommends or endorses these pages and websites, and has not reviewed or approved such pages and/or sites or their content.
9. Estar is not responsible for the contents of such pages and/or sites, their reliability, accuracy or correctness. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Estar
10. Without derogating from the provisions of Sections 12-15 below, you acknowledge and agree that Estar shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any of the links, content, goods or services available on or through the any linked pages or websites.
11. You agree that you will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the security or proper working of this Website, or otherwise abuse this Website or linked pages or websites. Without derogating from the generality of the above, you will not upload, email, post, publish, distribute, transmit, submit or otherwise make available through this Website any content, including without limitation any unsolicited mail, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
No Warranty; Reservation of Rights
12. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AS OF ITS APPLICABLE DATE OF PUBLICATION, CONSTITUTES GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS.
13. ESTAR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE
WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR THE USE THEREOF, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR MERCHANTABILITY. ESTAR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. NEITHER ESTAR NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OF INFORMATION GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT.
Copyright © Estar Medical Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Website is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Website and governs data collection and usage. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
The Website may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. The Website also may collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that may be automatically collected by the Website. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring the Website site addresses. This information may be used by Estar for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through the Website public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Estar encourages you to review the privacy statements of Website you choose to link to from the Website. Estar is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Website and Estar.
Use of your Personal Information
Estar collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the services you have requested. The Website may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Estar.
The Website does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. In addition, the Website may share data with trusted s to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to the Website, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The Website will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Website; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, or the public.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Website features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website services..
Security of your Personal Information
Estar takes reasonable efforts to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information.
Changes to this Statement
Estar welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that the Website has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Estar at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.